Matcha tea preparation in 3 steps
Matcha is one of healthiest and easiest drink to prepare. For a real Japanese experience, follow our 3 steps to make the perfect cup of Ceremonial Matcha.
1. Add it
- Heat 100ml of water (do not boil). 80° is the ideal temperature
- Add 1 full Chasaku (1 gram of Matcha scoop) in a bowl or 1/2 tsp of Matcha
2. FROTH IT
- Pour in about 10-15ml of hot water. - Whisk with energy using a Chasen (Matcha whisk), until obtention of a uniform consistency
3. TOP IT
- Pour in the remaining water and finish mixing.
Et Voila! You are now an expert in the making of Matcha tea.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.